Request a copy of TIES’ information package.
Representing TIES to promote our international programs
The International English School offers outstanding commission packages and works with selected study abroad agencies to promote our international programs for individual students and group study tours. If you are interested in developing a cooperative working agreement with TIES please provide the following information about your company by e-mail, fax or airmail:
- The name of your company
- Your address, telephone/fax numbers, e-mail/website addresses
- The name of your company representative
- The date of establishment of your company and a brief history
- The number of overseas schools that you represent (listed by country)
- The names of South African schools that you currently represent
- The names of officials at three schools (preferably SA) that you represent
- The name of a person who we may contact as a reference
- An outline of your strategy for promoting TIES, including your financial and other expectations
Please refer to our Contact Page to get in touch with us.
Once we have had the opportunity to review this information we will contact you again regarding the possibility of establishing a formal Letter of Agreement.
Thank you for your interest in The International English School.