Practice speaking English using Skype, while at your office desk or in the comfort of your home. Spend 25 minutes, once or twice a week, in a one-on-one interaction with a qualified teacher. This will give you the opportunity to maintain and develop your level of English.
What are the advantages of this kind of class?
- You will receive individual attention, a private lesson with the teacher’s full attention for 25 minutes. This amount of one-on-one time is at least as valuable as an hour in a classroom situation.
- Half an hour is not a long time out of your day’s schedule. There is no traveling time to get to the class because you can have the class wherever you have your Skype connection, either at home or at the office.
- The time you have your classes can be arranged to fit into your schedule, at almost any time of the day.
- The class can be topic-, grammar- or vocabulary-based. The teacher will correct your faults, and give feedback in an email after the class.
- The convenience of Skype is that the teacher can type notes to you during the class, to provide you with new vocabulary or grammar items.
- The teacher will email you a summary after the class with notes for you. Material for lessons will be emailed to you or put in a Dropbox folder for you to access.
- You will be able to maintain the level of English you have achieved though classroom lessons once you go back to your country.
R130 per 25 minute lesson, 5 or 10 lessons payable in advance. (R650 for 5 lessons or R1300 for 10 lessons).
We can schedule your lessons as soon as you send us proof of payment. The International English School banking details are:
Bank: Standard Bank
Account name: The International English School
Branch code: 033012(42)
Account number: 072289317
International SWIFT code: SBZA-ZA-JJ